Bitter Sweet

Today we booked the funeral and got slapped with the bill.  The money for the cot that I have really wanted to buy all year has again paid for the coffin and cremation expenses.  

The crematorium are making good money from us this year, also considering we get charged the price of a child, rather than the cost of the tiny little baby he was, because they charge by age not size.

Today I am tired of my silent house and really wondered if it will ever be filled with the craziness of kids.......I wonder if I will ever get round to doing something happier than organising funerals for my family.....

Comments

  1. We just got back yesterday and I am just catching up on your blog. I love the comments about what not to say. I would add, please do not send me anymore books on grieving the loss of a child its not really my idea of a good read at the moment, don't tell me "well at least you have other children" although I am eternaly grateful for them they do not replace the one I sent to heaven, and don't ask "when you have another baby will this happen again?" (YES! although after Aaron's delivery I can't have any more children). People keep telling me I act normal. Not sure exactly what that means as I certainly don't feel normal. The hospital I delivered at is starting to do some research as well. Hopefully something will come of one of these studies. Thinking of you today! -Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Claudia... so sorry to hear that you're going through this and that the crematorium charge you this way. My heart goes out to you and hope that happy days will come to you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts