Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day


Tonight at 7pm I will be taking part in the 'Wave of Light'.  There will be three blue candles lit in the names of Vincenzo, Benedetto and Gabriele.  Three brothers taken by CHI and all the Mother's whose sons are just out of reach right now.


Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to send me a message, a card, a present.


Yesterday the first clinical study has been given the go-ahead, some research into the management of ladies with this condition.  The first tiny step to stop my situation happening to others.


Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.  Today, like every day, I remember my sons.

Comments

  1. Had your 3 boys in my thoughts and prayers whilst lighting Molly's candles tonight xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts