Thanks for a charm

A lovely lady contacted me today and it made me smile so much today.  Here is what she says:

"I received my butterfly charm today, thank you so much its lovely =)
I first saw them on your blog and wanted to let you know the reason I bought a charm was so I could have it on my keys and carry it with me to remind me of the importance of babyloss. I am a student midwife and recently cared for a women who lost her baby, I will never forget this and her and her baby will stay with me forever.
Thank you again"

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave messages in my guestbook or send me emails like this one.  It has meant so much and I am pleased that my blog has been able to touch so many my current charms can be found under the 'Per Sempre Charms' tab...........I understand now that when babyloss touches it takes a special heart in your heart.....

Comments

Popular Posts