Crossroads

So - hurray!  I'm back.  I have been off on a work trip to Florida and back, so one long haul flight, three days then back to UK and here I am.

I was thinking while I am away on this approach to the three month mark whether it would be a disservice to my boys to be a little bit lighter in my blog?  I mean I do have the dark days but I have always been the sort of person who, while feeling about in the dark, will also be light-hearted about it.  Bumping into things, knocking things over, smiling, laughing.

I mean after all, I am still here.  Still living, breathing, messing up, fixing up and getting by and through but never over.  So if I were to start to add the lighter touches then perhaps it can help you see the me that everyone else deals with.  The brave faced Mummy with a smile despite myself and life's big let downs.


Comments

  1. Welcome back :) The main thing is that you're 'true to yourself' and we'll all be here no matter what. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts