The Importance of a Heartbeat


Today I was listening to my little baby's heartbeat on my Doppler and thought that I would share that precious sound, it is different from last time and I never got the chance to record my boys' and having twin heartbeats was thrilling.    

This time there is only one but as you listen you realise that it is no less special, my baby's heart beating over mine, much faster, much more sprightly, like a dozen galloping horses in my belly.  


It reminds me how important a heartbeat is really, I believe that most people can't fully appreciate just how much it represents until you the silence of the absence of one is all your left with.  

I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and for all those of you that as still waiting for that gift I offer this as a sign of hope.......against all adversity, bad luck and fear here it is, my beating hope....  xxx

Comments

  1. I agree, best sound ever! When I am pregnant again I will definitely be getting one of these also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts