Night and Day

I felt inspired to write today as the events have left me feeling immensely positive.  I had my 16+2 weeks growth scan today and was delighted to see baby wriggling, happy and an extremely good size.  

The EFW (Estimated Fetal Weight) is 157gm which is already more than Benedetto's birth weight, I just couldn't believe it after I checked, I was stunned poor little Benedetto he was so far behind.

The baby isn't just moving, like the boys did, this baby is positively having a ball in there no wonder why I have started feeling movements!  

In addition my blood pressure is normal and there are no other signs showing anything but good, good, good.

Then a series of co-incidences my dear friend sent me this poem; 

"Mummy, We're a thousand winds that blow. We're the diamond glints on snow. We're the sunlight on ripened grain. We're the gentle autumn's rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush, We're the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled flight. We're the soft stars that shine at night." 

I was speaking to the photo of the boys telling them that I know they are with me, I feel their gentle, reassuring presence.  They are the whispers at night and what assures this new baby that it is wanted, even when Mummy is sad.  I then glanced outside the window and saw this Daddy sparrow feeding this baby.  Today is a good day.  Thank you. x

Comments

Popular Posts