A million ways to lose babies, only one way to keep them

The more I speak to people the more I realise that this whole thing was down to a roll of a million-sided dice.  Only one side of that million-sided die means that your baby is for keeps.  The remaining 999,999 sides end in an angel, or in my case two.

Reminds me of those 'Choose Your Own Adventure' books I read as a child.  I loved them because you had to make a decision at the end of each page that determined the outcome of the book this meant that you could read the story many times and have different endings depending on which choices you made at the end of each page.  But for me it didn't matter whether I chose page 13 or 25 in my 'adventure' because my fate dice was rolled my babies were going to die.

Not at all about being fair, just a game of probabilities.......

Comments

Popular Posts