Thinking about heaven.......thinking about them


and remembering all those that have gone much too soon......

"They sat that time in Heaven is compared to a 'blink of an eye' for us on Earth.  Sometimes it helps me to think of my children running ahead of me through a beautiful field of wildflowers and butterflies.  So happy and completely caught up in what they are doing that by the time they turn around to see if I'm behind them......I will be"

I don't know who wrote this - does anyone know?  Whoever it was completely encapsulates a wonderful sentiment here which I tried to compliment with an appropriate image.

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful. Thank you for posting it. I had a vision of my daughter this summer (born still at 22 weeks and dead now 27 months) and it was very similar to this piece. She was running barefoot up a hill, giggling and telling me, "I'm OK, mommy, I'm OK". I treasure the feelings that came as I saw this vision run through my mind.

    Sending good wishes to you and all your babies. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite quotes. I don't know who wrote it either but I read it at my daughters funeral.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts