Time for a Belly Pic?

I have been writing about the losses of my sons and challenges of having some 'take home' babies for approaching three years now and this weekend visits to my blog hit 100,000 from all over the world.


T at 30 weeks - looking bumpy!



I think that deserves a belly pic of T who at 30+4 days gets very little sleep due to my two very active and happy boys kicking and tickling her from the inside, she tried getting on all fours to make more space but this just got them more excited.  She tells me it saddens her that I cannot lie awake at night and experience how wonderful it is to feel them but for me the wonder is knowing that she can, that they are well and safe.  During today they discovered her kidneys and lungs!


That is the wonder of surrogacy.  Finding someone who you literally trust your entire future with and don't even mind when you miss out on the pregnancy stuff!

On the other hand I have my own challenges.  The induction of the milk is coming on marvellously well and despite not having officially 'let the milk come in' with little stimulation I now get beads of milk forming quickly so I am confident that when I drop the oestrogen (pill) in two weeks' time I will get  the milk hope for coming through.  Fingers crossed though - this is so important to me.

Comments

  1. Just thinking of you and hoping everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts