Wave of Light 2013 - International Baby Loss Awareness day

As with every year I have my candles burning tonight since 7pm to remember my boys and all those who aren't here with their Mums and Dads and should be.


Wave of Light is what we do on International Baby Loss Awareness day - why?  Lighting a candle is about the only gesture we can manage and I can't face trying to make myself a human torch again by trying to light one of those fire-hazard paper lantern things - I fear if I keep risking it I will be joining them before meeting my other two!  That really would be ironic in every sense of Alanis Morisette's song!

In other news and in complete juxtapose - we are 25 weeks tomorrow, officially 12 weeks to go! Happy/Sad like a bi-polar ambivalent hermit tonight staring at the candles thinking of all those little babies that should be here whilst at the same time trying to figure out where to buy a cot.

That's the craziness, it just gets more crazy!

Comments

Popular Posts